Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fun with the Family

Being home with my family was so wonderful. The past two weeks were so relaxing, fun, WARM, and happy for me! I love my family so much, and I love the activities we did together.

We saw two movies: Sherlock Holmes and Avatar, both of which I HIGHLY recommend. Sherlock Holmes for the incredibly witty and clever storyline, not to mention the strikingly attractive men who star in it; Avatar for the AMAZING special effects and good story line - there was also an amazingly good looking man in that movie too!

We went on two "Ainian Family Field Trips," which my family is well-known for going on. Basically, we walked to Downtown Burbank and had frozen yogurt one night and dinner another night! So much fun!

We visited my grandmother, uncle, aunt, and cousins.

We went to the Wax Museum and Guinness World Record Museum in Hollywood, California.

What a wonderful 2 weeks. Tomorrow I fly out of warm and sunny Burbank, California to cold and FRIGID Provo, Utah. I guess it's time to get back to reality. That means snow, school, and work. Boo... thank goodness I have good friends to help me along the way!

Here are pictures from the museums...

Michael Jackson


Daniel Craig


Joker... CREEPY!


And the legendary "Attempt to take a picture of the family in an elevator" shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment