Saturday, April 17, 2010

Recent Updates...

I haven't been on this in a while, and I have had some fun little experiences since my last post:

1. I went to Mimi's Cafe for my birthday with some wonderful friends!





2. I made these darling little baby chick cookies for Easter!

Directions:
a. Make oval shaped sugar cookies.
b. Buy two tubs of vanilla frosting. Dye one tub yellow, with food coloring.
c. Frost half the cookie with white for the egg, and frost half the cookie yellow for the hatching baby chick.
d. Delicately place an orange tic tac for the beak and two mini chocolate chips for the eyes.
e. Serve and enjoy!

3. My Division 1 Intramural Women's Basketball Team WON the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!! I got one of the coveted shirts my last semester here at BYU!


4. I graduate on Thursday-Friday, April 22-23. That is next week, in case you were wondering!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay :) So many fun things. And I'm so excited to graduate WITH YOU! I'm glad you're coming to help me pack too, it'll be nice to spend some time with you. Those cookies are adorable. AND CONGRATS ON THE INTRAMURAL SUCCESS! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I can't believe my Emily is graduating!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Seriously, next to my wedding day that was probably one of the best days of my life! You have accomplished so much and I'm so proud of you! can't wait to see you when you come back here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on GRADUATION! Grand accomplishment :)
    Mrs. Elm (Cheryl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this post. I read your other ones too and im impressed with your world traveler status! And I love the fact that we won the upper division basketball. I cant tell you how proud I am of us!

    ReplyDelete