Monday, November 2, 2009

Warm and Wonderful

Home was amazing. I got to go home for 3 days, and I loved it! Here is what I loved:

1.) The hotel room with the King Sized bed all to myself for one night.
2.) The warm 75 degree weather all day, every day.
3.) Talking to my sisters about boys.
4.) Driving!!!
5.) Going to dinner with my family!
6.) Sitting on my bed with my two closest girl friends from home... and talking for like 3 hours. So therapeutic. I definitely needed that.
7.) Sleeping in my own bed!
8.) Having my own room!
9.) Showering in my parents AMAZING shower!!
10.) Going shopping with my Grandma.
11.) Hanging out with my dad on the drive to a from Orange County Airport.
12.) Hanging out with my mom on Halloween!
13.) Just being home. :)

There's nothing that gives you a boost to get through the next two grinding months of school like a trip home. See you soon... I'll be home for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment